I’ve been working pretty hard on WeXogo for the last few weeks and I’m glad to see that things are finally coming along. The RPG community has even begun to lend me a hand. Since my graphic design skills are lacking at best I asked my friend Mike (TheWeem) if I could borrow some of his maps for the Resource area here and he was gracious enough to allow it to happen.
Seriously, go check out his website, he has an abundance of RPG resources.
The addition of Weems’ maps to our Resource section is great but I want more. So this is where I will announce WeXogo’s first contest since attaining v2.0-ness. Here’s are the rules:
- Create and submit your own original map. It doesn’t really matter how you go about making it as long as it is your own original design.
- Making it look awesome will definitely gain you points toward winning but extras help to. If you include flavor text for room/section of the map you’ll probably gain a few extra points as well.
- Anything above and beyond just a normal map will gain your both points for scoring and favor with… someone.
- All submissions must be in by midnight EST, Sunday August 21, 2011, the winner will be announces by Wednesday August 24, 2011.
- By submitting your map (or any oringinal work) to WeXogo.com you are giving us permission to post it on our website (www.wexogo.com) and use as we see fit.
The winner of this contest will receive a $15 gift certificate to our store.
The 2nd and 3rd place submissions will both receive a $5 gift certificate. Unfortunately there weren’t enough submissions to give away a 2nd or 3rd place prize.
Please e-mail all submissions to contest at wexogo (dot) com.
Thanks everyone and good luck!